Qualitia – Web & Mobile Automation FrameworkRajashri Phapale
- Sluggish user interface, spaghetti code. Existing team was non-existent
- CoreView needed to build an engineering team to work on multiple fronts. Maintain existing product, add new features, and modernize
- Slew of new features from PM, meant new challenges, new technologies to understand and add features in timely fashion
- Make new features agnostic to the underlying automation platforms supported by Qualitia.
- Integrations with multiple external platforms for ALM, Test Mgmt, Test Executions, etc…
- Mobile test automation has completed Qualitia’s product offerings and has been able to convert ~5 enterprise prospects to paying customers
- Swift Integrations has not only catapulted Qualitia ahead of most of its competitors , but recently also helped in closing deals with with large enterprise customers.
- Visible positive difference in the user interactions has brought in a lot of brownie points from the actual end users.
- Refactoring and modernization has helped the pace with which we can deliver new features, resolve escalations.
- Started cleaning and familiarizing with the code
- Ramped up the team in 3 months to understand the entire product.
- Revamped User Interfaces with MVVM implementation to improve responsiveness and refactoring
- Team actively shouldered complete responsibility of resolving customer escalations in timely fashion
- Added following key features to product
- Built remote debugger using Apache Thrift, Java, Web Services
- Introduced Mobile Automation Platform built using Appium , React JS, Java
- Built USP feature, Mobile Object Spy , which eased the process of creating automation tests for Native, Web and Hybrid Mobile Apps
- Created an Integration Layer provide a common integration ecosystem for external platforms like HP-ALM, JIRA, Sauce Labs, Perfecto, etc….
- Design Studio built using Angular JS, Node JS to cross reference Project Requirements to test case management, to make release decisions
- A fast growing company with constant need to stay up-to-date with latest trends and technologies in the test automation domain to attract new customers and serve the existing ones.
- Qualitia required test automation domain expertise, research acumen and a team which can deliver in Agile fashion to achieve all of this without affecting existing customer deliverables.