Smart Shrimp FarmingRajashri Phapale
- Shrimp farms require continuous monitoring of number of parameters like feeding rate, water quality, dissolved oxygen level for water.
- Monitoring & Maintaining correct parameters helps increase produce and reduce Opex
- Opex Savings – Easier & accurate management of ponds with less man power
- Improved shrimp production by 10%
- Improved quality of produce, weight and nutritional value up by 9%
- Real Time Monitoring of Water Quality, Feeders and Shrimp health
- Sensors and PLC based tracking
- Critical Data is sent to the MindSphere Cloud.
- Dashboard to monitor 200 ponds
- Stake Holders receive alerts in case something goes wrong