How SaaS Companies Can Prevent Churn And Drive Growth Using AISachin Kalaskar
The customer success industry is growing, and as the demand for customer-centric operations increases, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is starting to play a significant role. AI can consume and organize data, and it’s key to unlocking insights that help prevent customer churn. AI unifies and organizes messy data without the need for tedious field mapping or coding required by users. An AI model automatically measures and analyzes key indicators for customer experience, which are then passed through python algorithms to predict top churn risks, revenue expansion opportunities, and tasks to improve the overall customer experience.
As customer experience becomes a critical focus for every company, this technology is increasingly used to ensure great CX by providing deep customer intelligence to drive positive churn and growth factors. Analysts have identified nine important metrics for measuring customer experience, specifically related to churn risk and customer growth.
- Product usage, or the frequency at which a customer purchases or uses a product
- Net promoter score/customer satisfaction score (NPS/CSAT)
- Interaction frequency, measured in units that can include calls, emails, or visits
- Support tickets
- The severity and tone of support tickets
- Upsells or downsells that relate to increased or decreased revenue from each customer
- Customer Life Cycle
- Renewal sentiment
- Customer owner pulse
Do share your thoughts !