Articles

4th Tellus Satellite Challenge using AI ML

We made it to the top 10% !! That's right! This is a shoutout to our amazing #AI #ML team at #coreviewsystems which took part in the 4th Tellus Satellite Challenge for Coastline Detection organized by the Japanese government. The evaluation criteria were the accuracy of predicting the coastline from a satellite image using AI ML techniques. This was measured by the overlap of the coastline...

The Rise of the Future CIO – Part I

  The Rise of the Future CIO - Part I From Batman To Superman: The changing role of CIOs in the Modern World. “The Batman Begins….” Was an instant reaction by a CTO when I asked him “What do you think about your role in the changing world?” And so true, once a Superhero of the Nights, covered in his Mask, CTO was no less...

B2B or B2C?

During the initial days at CoreView, we got an opportunity to present to a large multinational. CoreView was a small startup then, but technically strong enough to face the challenge. We started talking about capabilities. As soon as we opened the slide on “TokenJunction”, one of the directors jumped in. “Oh! Is that your product?” “I have used it before, and I...

Monolith to Microservices – A Journey

Monolith to Microservices – A Journey Overview Microservices is a buzzword today. Having experienced the drawbacks of monolithic applications, everyone looks forward to microservices for rescue.  Many times, as a quick solution, the big monolith is divided randomly into a set of small services. However, designing microservices is not just about limiting the size of the services. Using this approach, one can...

Active Directory Programming with Python – Flask API

Active Directory Programming with Python - Flask API Introduction In today’s world Active Directory is widely used in the IT industry for binding together people with resources like computers in an organization, in a secure way. In this document, I’m going to elaborate my experiments with Active Directory, from a programmer and Active Directory Administrator’s standpoint. I played the role of...

3 factors for successful Data Science Projects

3 factors for successful Data Science Projects   According to Gartner 60% of Data Science projects fail. Some others have estimated much higher failure rates and can be up to 85%.   Well, the key is to understand what it takes to be in the remaining 15%. Isn’t it? Based on our own experience, we were able to identify key success factors that can...

5 AI ML trends for 2020 and their Impact

5 AI ML trends to look out for in 2020 There is a rapid increase in the demand for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in every field, be it Security or Automotives. Here are a few trends we think you should look out for! 1) AI Systems for Security Quick Detection of new Viruses and Malware Quick Anomaly detection Advanced Intrusion...

Understand your users while testing highly scalable systems

  AND We bagged a #testing project from a multimillion-dollar client BEFORE writing a single test case!!! Here is the most amazing story about how thinking ahead of your client can be a huge advantage. How do you ensure that your product will work well? The obvious answer is “Rigorous testing.” Isn’t it? Any amount of testing will be ineffective if it...

How to Create Graphs for Similar Entity Search

How to Create Graphs for Similar Entity Search We demonstrate the application of graphs for data analysis and similar entity searches based on the connections. The interest in graph algorithms has increased tremendously as they are explicitly developed to gain insights from the connected data. Analytics on graphs can uncover the workings of sophisticated systems and networks on a massive scale...

Tutorial of Data Analysis in Python + Jupyter Notebook

“Torture the data, and it will confess” — Ronald Coase   You've probably heard “Data is the new oil”.   Yes, in the 19th century the industrial revolution happened because of oil. A similar industrial revolution is happening in the 21st century because data and Data Analysis is a key aspect of this revolution. In data analysis, there is a term - Exploratory data analysis...