7 Step to educate yourself and your team about AIcoreview
Want to educate yourself and your team about AI in a short time? Here is a 7 step roadmap for busy CXOs.
For each point give a 3 line explanation.
- Understand the basics of AI: AI technology is based on a number of different technologies, including machine learning, natural language processing, and predictive analytics. In order to be successful with AI, it is important to have a team that is dedicated to learning about AI and its applications. This team should be able to experiment with different AI technologies and use cases to find the best way to apply AI to your business.
- Learn about the different types of AI: There are 3 types of intelligence in AI.
(a) Narrow AI – This type of AI focuses on performing singular tasks, such as facial recognition, speech recognition, voice assistants, driving a car, and searching the web – and is very intelligent at completing the task.
(b) General AI – The concept of a machine with general intelligence that mimics human intelligence and/or behavior, and which is capable of learning and applying its intelligence to solve any problem.
(c) Super AI – This is a hypothetical AI that goes beyond mimicking or understanding human intelligence and behavior; it is where machines begin to become self-aware and surpass human ability.
- Stay up to date with the latest news and research in AI: Participating in some project or specialization would be a good way to stay up to date. Following these three channels/publications may be of interest:
(a)Yannic Kilcher’s channel on youtube
(b)Reddit’s r/machine learning
(c) AI Weekly
- Join an AI community or online course: It is highly recommended for you to join this course by Mr Siraj Raval, a subject matter expert.
- Attend AI conferences and events: Never to miss global events in AI: World AI Show
- Read books and articles about AI: Books for beginners that are highly recommended
(a) Artificial Intelligence For Dummies
(b) Fundamentals of Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics
(c) Deep Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning series)
experiment with AI yourself: Check out these simple exercises at this website Github