THE NEED FOR ARCHIVING
Information archiving provides interactive, secure long-term storage of electronic business content.
Including with archiving email, instant messages, social media, file systems, Microsoft SharePoint content, and a broad range of other structured and unstructured information. In addition to archiving, these solutions must also provide fast, easy search and retrieval of information, and allow organizations to set granular retention policies which provide the foundation for eDiscovery, Legal Hold, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and Information Governance.
CHALLENGES IN ARCHIVING
What coreview offers
Predictable Archive Sizing
CoreView Systems has enabled three of the top five information archiving ISVs to rollout highly available archiving products deployed in the cloud and/or on the premise while satisfying complex customer requirements of scale and performance, multiple data sources and models, storage technologies, retention, management and future proofing.
Software product engineering
- Data driven architecture definition process to analyze customer requirements
- Built in SaaS enablement, scalability, security, cloud vendor neutrality, service orientation and load balancing, etc.
- Infrastructure fully researched and analyzed before building specifications
Technology for transformation
- Cost controls
- Quick start
- Easier reporting
- 100% transparency
Powering Information Archival Products
- Deliver high quality products on time and in budget
- Expertise in storage tools & technologies, Identification & benchmarking of archive fabric
- Build, test and deploy massive scale, high performance archiving solutions
- A market driven consultative approach on product development strategy and implementation
Future proofing products
- Experienced team with deep knowledge and expertise
- Responsive and accountable
- Effective due diligence to deliver lasting ROI